Heavy-Duty Gallery Wrap Canvas Prints, Canvas Prints Made with your Photos | Canvas Photo Wall Art
Whether you're looking for the perfect gift or a stunning addition to your home decor, our canvas photo prints are sure to delight. You'll LOVE the quality of this Gallery Wrap Canvas print, simple hanging and an easy ordering process--all at a price you can afford.
Choose your 2 side sizes. For Example - choosing Side-1 as 12 and choosing Side-2 as 16 will give you a 12x16-Inch Canvas Print.
- Turn your favorite photos in a wall of art in your home, using these High-Quality Canvas Photo Prints!
- Sprayed with a UV coating for long-lasting color and protection!
- Stapled to a wide 1.5" wooden frame - this is a Heavy-Duty Gallery Wrap style Canvas Frame.
- Optional Hardware Upgrade - when you choose this above ($3 more) we add a Clawtooth Hangar and fully enclose the back with black paper.
FREE Shipping - Your Photo Canvas Prints are shipped Direct to your Home at No Charge!
Local Customers: Save 15% when you pick up your Canvas Photo Prints, instead of shipping to your Home!
--> Choose "Local Pickup" under the shipping tab during checkout, there you will view and enter the coupon code
Wall Decor Plus More is located 3 miles northeast of Corsica, SD - click here to find out physical address
Upload your Image above OR share your photo in Dropbox with us (email@example.com)
- If you do send your image via Dropbox, be sure to let us know that in the checkout notes.
- Please ensure your image is a high quality image with plenty of background where we can wrap around the edges without ruining the image subject.
- If you are unsure if your photo fits the qualifications, use the contact us link above to share the image and we can take a look for you and give ideal Canvas Size suggestions.
- If you are looking to have your photo edited by adding lettering, etc to the image, feel free to contact us with the details and we will get back to you with pricing and sizing suggestions
- By law, we need permission to print copyrighted files. Please make sure you have this information or choose a non copyrighted photo.
File Size Recommendations
These days the cameras in smartphones are often on par with their conventional alternatives, so most of the photos we receive, even the candid ones, have a more than decent resolution just by default. Using our HP latex inks, we’ll recreate your image on the canvas pixel by pixel, giving you the best digital reproduction of your photo that you could hope for.
“To get a great-looking canvas when using a low-resolution photo, we recommend choosing an 8” x 8” or 8” x 12” format. Simple as that.”
You might think that choosing a smaller size format will take something away from the quality, but nothing could be further from the truth. Even our smallest canvas prints combine state-of-the-art printing technology and expert craftsmanship. Perfectly stretched over a quality spruce wood stretcher frame, an 8” x 8” print might be small but it’s beautiful too!
So check the resolution of your image, and if the pixel count is 460 x 310 or lower, simply choose the smallest format. We’re sure you’ll be satisfied with the results.
“What If You Want to Go Really Big?”
If you really want a large size format, there’s no way around it – you’re going to need a high-resolution photo. This means that you might need to take the photo with a large-scale canvas photo print already in mind. So think about the resolution you’ll need. Here’s a list of minimum resolutions for some of our most popular larger-scale canvas print formats:
Recommended Picture Resolutions for Mid- to Large-Scale Canvas Prints
12”x16” - 650 x 438 px
16”x20” - 760 x 610 px
18”x20” - 810 x 760 px
20”X24” - 1400 x 1175 px