5 Nautical Decoration Themes
Posted by CM Spaans on Jun 04, 2014
It's finally summer! Okay, not officially if you look at the calendar, but the lovely weather we enjoy with summer is here! What are you planning to do this summer? Camping? Relaxing? Redecorating? If you're doing the latter, I can help out there! I found some cool nautical ideas that will turn your home, or just a room, into a place to completely relax!
1. Paint it a sea green or blue! The color blue is known to be a peaceful and calming color. Find out why it's the best color for relaxing here!
2. Redoing only one room? Maybe your child's bedroom? Make it a pirate theme to add adventure to their special place! Try some of our nautical wall decals to help make it fun!
3. Anchors. These would be considered very nautical right? Well, try using them as hooks! They would be great to hang towels on in the bathroom, or maybe a beach towel in the entry way!
4. Guest bedroom makeover time! Check out these great ideas on Pinterest to help get your ship sailing!
5. Don't forget that even the smallest accent piece can help brighten and cheer up a room! Try some of these sailor-inspired pillows to do just that!
I hope I helped to inspire some of you! This makes me want to do a makeover now!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!