I am always on the hunt for amazing products that I can easily add vinyl stickers to. I thought I would share a few of these awesome finds here with you!
1. Gorgeous Driftwood Plank. Here is the link at Save-On-Crafts:
2. Country looking Plank. I can picture a Western-type Welcome decal applied to this and propped in your rock garden next to the front door.
3. Unfinished Wood Blocks. - Personalize these wood blocks with letters spelling out your last name
4. Pallet Board. This is an amazing find!! No need to rip apart pallets and make your own pallet board! Order a Bedroom Decal Quote, paint the pallet board and use the vinyl sticker quote as a stencil!
5. Beveled Edge Wood Square Blank. This is a nice basic wood piece which is perfect for that favorite quote you always wanted to display!
We would love to help you out by customizing a wall decal to fit your new vinyl blank - just use the Contact Us link and send us dimensions and your idea.
Here's an example of how we decorated a vinyl blank board similar to #5 with vinyl stickers.
This is small portion of the things you can apply vinyl stickers to. We hope to post a 2nd article with more vinyl blank ideas soon!
We'd LOVE to hear from you! Which vinyl blank is your favorite?
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission.