What are you and your family doing for summer vacation? Are you trying to clean up that camper so you can have it clean just in time for that a
nnual family camping trip? Here are a few ways you can clean it up and also spruce it up at the same time!
1. Haven't decided where to go for your camping trip? Try one of our 401 national parks! Personally, I would recommend the Grand Canyon National Park. It's fantastic! Words really can't describe how magnificent and awe-inspiring it really is! Find more information at your local chamber of commerce or at www.npca.org!
Glacier National Park in Montana
Grand Canyon National Park in Arizona
Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park in Michigan (with a gorgeous view of Lake Michigan!)
2. Does your entire camper need to be deep-cleaned? This blog has great tips on cleaning it from inside out! Like making sure the roof is in good condition, to the brakes and even tips on the refrigerator! Don't forget to scroll down the interior section!
3. Pinterest has som
eat ideas for utilizing small spaces like a 5th wheel!
4. Simply adding a wall sticker to the interior of your camper can jazz it up! It brings texture and dimension to what would normally be a non-usable space! Check out our Camper Wall Decor Category!
5. Renovate! Find some useful tips from this couple.
6. If you like tenting it better than using the camper, find out what places are best for tents and venture out! Make it an adventure for yourself! Grab a few friends and enjoy the outdoors!
7. Here are some tips on kids activities and food ideas that will make life more fun and relaxed while camping!
Don't forget to have s'mores around the fire. Catch some fish, lightning bugs or some rays of sunshine. Take a hike. Snap plenty of pictures. Create memories. This is what camping is all about. So, pitch a tent or park that camper and get out and enjoy your summer!!