Canvas Photo Prints with Wood Edging, Rustic Top and Bottom
Our Canvas Wall Hangings are made of heavy-duty printed Canvas and Wood Topper, Bottom creating a rustic edging.
- Choose if you would like a 1" white border to the top and bottom of your photo or a full bleed print that extends all edges
- Choose Your Canvas Print Size
- The wood topper will be ONE INCH wider in width than the canvas print size. Example: an 8x10 vertical canvas print will have a 9" wood topper on top and bottom
Each Canvas Photo Print is printed with high-quality HP inks and sprayed with a UV coating to protect the print and colors.
The entire piece is handmade here in South Dakota, from the stained wood pieces to the assembling of the printed canvas art (printed right here in our shop).
A modern Farmhouse Style wall hanging with brilliant white canvas, rustic wood top and bottom edge, and your favorite photo displayed in the center.
This Hanging Canvas Print can either be printed in the center of the Canvas Wall Hanging with a 1" unprinted top and bottom area of your photo which creates a contrasted white border -OR- you can choose to have your photo printed to the edge of the canvas creating a seamless wall hanging.
A very light Canvas Banner Wall Hanging, Includes a Twine String for easy hanging, you can easily adhere it to your wall with a Command Strip if you want to remove the Twine hanger.
Ideal Decor for your: ANY room, as this style fits in so many places in your home or workplace. This Canvas Wall Hanging would make a great bridal shower or wedding gift!
Add this Canvas Banner Wall Hanging to any area, like next to your desk or front door or include it in a larger wall arrangement. The White Canvas and Wood edging adds both depth and multiple colors to your Wall Decor - Rustic and Modern meet each other in this perfect Wood and Canvas Wall Hanging!
Upload your Image above OR share your photo in Dropbox with us (email@example.com)
- If you do send your image via Dropbox, be sure to let us know that in the checkout notes.
- Please ensure your image is a high quality image with plenty of background where we can wrap around the edges without ruining the image subject.
- If you are unsure if your photo fits the qualifications, use the contact us link above to share the image and we can take a look for you and give ideal Canvas Size suggestions.
- If you are looking to have your photo edited by adding lettering, etc to the image, feel free to contact us with the details and we will get back to you with pricing and sizing suggestions.
- By law, we need permission to print copyrighted files. Please make sure you have this information or choose a non copyrighted photo.
File Size Recommendations
These days the cameras in smartphones are often on par with their conventional alternatives, so most of the photos we receive, even the candid ones, have a more than decent resolution just by default. Using our HP latex inks, we’ll recreate your image on the canvas pixel by pixel, giving you the best digital reproduction of your photo that you could hope for.
“To get a great-looking canvas when using a low-resolution photo, we recommend choosing an 8” x 8” or 8” x 12” format. Simple as that.”
You might think that choosing a smaller size format will take something away from the quality, but nothing could be further from the truth. Even our smallest canvas prints combine state-of-the-art printing technology and expert craftsmanship. Perfectly stretched over a quality spruce wood stretcher frame, an 8” x 8” print might be small but it’s beautiful too!
So check the resolution of your image, and if the pixel count is 460 x 310 or lower, simply choose the smallest format. We’re sure you’ll be satisfied with the results.
“What If You Want to Go Really Big?”
If you really want a large size format, there’s no way around it – you’re going to need a high-resolution photo. This means that you might need to take the photo with a large-scale canvas photo print already in mind. So think about the resolution you’ll need. Here’s a list of minimum resolutions for some of our most popular larger-scale canvas print formats:
Recommended Picture Resolutions for Mid- to Large-Scale Canvas Prints
8”x10” - 524 x 655 px
16”x20” - 610 x 760 px
18”x24” - 750 x 1000 px
22”X30” - 1144 x 1560 px