Made with Love Sweet Tooth Pinch of Salt Glossy Vinyl Decals Stickers for Kitchen appliance mixer Décor, 2-Color
- Dimensions & Sizing:
6"W x 6"H
No ruler, no problem. We got you covered. For reference: An adult's arm from elbow to fingertips is roughly 20"-23" Color #1 is MAIN lettering Color #2 is Made with love
- Every great cook has a special ingredient. And we believe the best-kept secret ingredient is love. Add a little love into your home-cooked meals with this kitchen aid mixer decal.
- The Basics: This Vinyl Decal is made with our glossy sign vinyl material for great durability and easy visibility! Designed to withstand the outdoor elements or even washing. Please do NOT APPLY to your walls as the strong adhesive will remove or damage your paint when the decal is peeled off.
- Die-Cut Decals: If you don't understand the terminology, know that this one's a biggie. Superior to stickers, our decals do not have a background material. Thus, you'll be able to see your wall or surface through and around the decal's openings. We're here to make your appliances wonderful, not to completely cover them up.
- Application: Application is easy peasy. All it takes is a smooth surface and a ruler/level to apply (yes, it's that easy!). The best part? No individual letter or word alignment/installation is needed. Check out detailed instructions HERE.
- Application Pro-Tip: Make the most of your Decal by ensuring your surface is smooth. The smoother the surface, the easier the application.
- Speed: While we take great pride in the quality of our products, we're also known for our speed. Your Decal will ship within 1-2 days and be at your door before you know it.
- Customer Service: We want you to be happy with your home. While all decals include detailed instructions along with video and blog tutorials, don't be afraid to give us a shout. We're ready to help via email or phone!
- Made In The USA: In honor of the stars and stripes, all of our decals are made in the USA. We ship from our headquarters in The Mount Rushmore State, South Dakota.
Want to use this decal sticker to paint and create a wood sign? See this article on how you can order this design as stencil instead of a regular wall decal!
Over 20 popular Vinyl colors available! View the colors close up and the color names on our Colors and Fonts page.