Bathroom Wall Decals - Hot Bath Remove Boots and Shoes - Western Decor Quote Farm Vinyl Sticker
Your little cowboy or cowgirl will love this western wall quote as their bathroom decor!
- Dimension & Sizing:
23"W x 13"H
36"W x 20"H
No ruler, no problem. We got you covered. For reference: An adult's arm from elbow to fingertips is roughly 20"-23"
- This Wall Decal Quote Says: Hot Bath 25cents soap extra Remove Boots and Spurs before entry
- Ideal Decor for your: Western Decor, Bathroom
- Die-Cut Decals: If you don't understand the terminology, know that this one's a biggie. Superior to stickers, our decals do not have a background material. Thus, you'll be able to see your wall or surface through and around the decal's openings. We're here to make your walls wonderful, not to completely cover them up.
- Application: Application is easy peasy. All it takes is a smooth surface and a ruler/level to apply (yes, it's that easy!). The best part? No individual letter or word alignment/installation is needed. Check out detailed instructions HERE.
- Application Pro-Tip: Make the most of your Wall Decal by ensuring your surface is smooth. The smoother the surface, the easier the application.
- Speed: While we take great pride in the quality of our products, we're also known for our speed. Your Wall Decal will ship within 1-2 days and be at your door before you know it.
- Customer Service: We want you to be happy with your walls. While all decals include detailed instructions along with video and blog tutorials, don't be afraid to give us a shout. We're ready to help via email or phone!
- Made In The USA: In honor of the stars and stripes, all of our decals are made in the USA. We ship from our headquarters in The Mount Rushmore State, South Dakota.
Want to use this decal sticker to paint and create a wood sign? See this article on how you can order this design as stencil instead of a regular wall decal!
Over 45 popular Vinyl colors available! View the colors close up and the color names on our Colors and Fonts page.
Wall Decals will NOT stick to No- VOC, stain-resistant, and the new paint/primer in one wall paints. Here's a simple test (or request a FREE tester HERE)...apply a strip of masking tape to your wall and see if the tape sticks, if the tape falls off, your painted walls have an additive that repels adhesive and stains.